Monday, October 21, 2013

Forks Washington

For action project 3 in H2O the class was assigned to create a slide show presentation about a specific location and how global warming is affecting them. The location I chose was Forks Washington. Forks has a lot of risks when it comes to Global Warming, many of them because of how much rainfall they get.  The Earth is being exposed to many gases and chemicals that are let into the air. Air pollution messes with the natural environment, which can cause acidic rain. Forks Washington is known to get heavy rainfall so when I heard about how people are careless about how the Earth handles gases and chemicals I was worried for Forks Washington. Acidic rain can affect many things including, oceans, animals, forests and even people. The most challenging  part about this project was having to understand what was going on with the Earth and how Global Warming really is damaging it. I always thought that my help would not really make a difference, but thanks to this project I was finally able to realize that we all can. 


No comments:

Post a Comment