Sunday, June 4, 2017

Pampered Pets.

The last class of my STEAM course is called Social Entrepreneurship. In this class, we learned about everything that goes into play when starting up a business. We went over things like incentives, marketing, the hedgehog concept, mission/vision statements, legal structures, pitches, and sales. We also read a little of the book E-Myth. All of that information was super new to me, but I really liked taking it all in. It was cool to learn about all this information that usually only adults know. We had great guest speakers come in and talk about their experience with business. The whole class greatly appreciated their time. For the action project, the class was assigned to come up with a business of our own. We has to create a pitch video explaining the significance of our work. We also had to include the different business ideas we learned about in class. I really liked coming up with ideas for mine. I hope you enjoy my video below!

No comments:

Post a Comment