Friday, January 24, 2014

Propane


For the first Action project in the Fuel class, we were assigned to create a slideshow that explains a non-renewable resource. I chose to study Propane. I chose Propane because I noticed that many homes and cars use it, meaning it is an everyday essential. In the presentation I was assigned to find 2 points. One, of which is the time at which propane is at its peak production, the second is the current amount. The slope of the of a non-renewable resource is decreasing , because we are using them more quickly than they are being produced.


The most challenging part about this Action project was having to find 2 specific points because their was not that much information on propane production. I got over that by finding 2 points, not necessarily the peak or current ones . The most rewarding part about this project was finding out all the information about propane, because before I researched it  and spoke to someone who works with it I knew nothing about propane. Thanks to this project I have a better understanding about non-renewable resources.


                                   Created by RD 2014*

No comments:

Post a Comment