Thursday, February 6, 2014

Keep your wallet packed! $$$$

In the second unit of the Fuel class, which is simply called Energy, the class learned about the many types of energy that exist. For the second action project, we were assigned to conduct a video, about a renewable energy, and figuring out how much we would save by switching to that type of energy, compared to what we use now. The hardest part for me was doing the math. It was difficult for me to figure out my electrical supply charge, and trying to come up with an equation, that showed how much money I would eventually save. Eventually I got the hang of it, and I was proud at how my graph and calculations came out. Conducting the video was the funnest part. Being able to work with a friend, and coming up with fun, creative ways on how to make the video interesting, is what really made this experience on learning about renewable energy fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment